Owen Jorgensen's Book

Jerry Hunt jhunt@geocities.com
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 09:41:41 -0500

Thanks to all who responded. I checked my Protek catalog and they indeed
do have the "Tuning" book, the one from 1990-something. My main interest
is in getting a good source of aurally tuning historic temperaments. If
the newer book is as good as (or better than???) the 1977 book, then I'd
be happy to get that one.  Can anyone comment on this?  Thanks.

--
Jerry Hunt
Dallas, TX