pinning bridges

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 10:10:19

Hi, Ron

Without any direct experience, I can still think of an alternative, similar
to what woodworkers do when tenons are going to collide: shorten a few of
the pins, preferably the rear ones, I would think. It wouldn't take much,
would it?

Heresy? Well, since I haven't learned the orthodox answers, just call it
ignorance instead ...

Susan

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651