Autola by Horace Walter

Jon Page jpage@capecod.net
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 10:04:57 -0400

Clair,
Circa1895 could be a patent dated embossed on the plate.
If you are not secure in evaluating this piano on your own
(piano & player-wise) have a tech appraise it for you.

It is impossible to evaluate something sight-unseen with
only the information from an uninformed piano owner.

I've seen plenty where they said, "It works"; only to find out
that, "Well it did the last time we played it (ten years ago)".

Take a look at it, have it checked out,
then talk then down to $300. :-)

Jon Page