Humidity swings

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 20:26:10 EDT

<< s an example, I've tuned a dozen school pianos this week. All were
somewhere
 between 20 and 40 cents sharp.  This winter they will be at least that flat.
 Th >>
Dear WHoever you are since you didn't sign your letter and I wish you did:

I have just completed tuning several dozen school pianos this week and for the
first time in recent memory, have found most of these pianos within 3-5cents
of A440.  I was amazed since they are usually as you describe the pianos in
Minnesota.  I wonder if anyone else has noticed similar closeness of pitch in
tuning school pianos this late summer.

Bob Bergantino,RPT
South Euclid (Cleveland), Ohio