Humidity swings

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 22:09:19 -0300

Hi Bob,
I tuned 40, in a University, the first 2 weeks of the month.   They were 25-30c
sharp.
The humidity was 65-70%.
When I tuned them last Jan., with the humidity 25% or less, they were a similar
amount flat.
This has been the general trend for the last 9 years.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.