key click

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Thu, 24 Sep 1998 02:09:13 -0500

The spinet I tuned today, (Gulbransen) ( not that bad) had a click.  It
was the bridle wire brushing against the neighbor um... well I forgot the
name of the pull up wire or rod in spinets.
Another piano today had a click upon return, the key cover(s)
(replacements) was loose, bowed somehow and the old adhesive not strong
enough to hold it down so it made a click when finger lifted off.
R ich ard