More on repitition problem- S&S

Robert Goodale Robert.Goodale@NAU.EDU
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 12:36:06 -0700

Thanks for all the great feedback on the repitition problem. This is all
great stuff to consider. I hope to make a return visit soon to check out
a few of the specs a little more closely.

Another question:

I haven't worked on too many S&S's from this era or earlier. As many of
you may know these early units had some huge funky looking key capstans
that are hex shaped like a bolt. What is the proper tool for regulating
these things and where can you get one? With out the proper wrench, (or
whatever it uses), they are very difficult and frustrating to turn.

Thanks,

Rob Goodale, RPT