SAT III

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Fri, 25 Sep 1998 16:11:29 EDT

<< List

 I would be interested in hearing comments from anyone using the new SAT III.
 I understand they are being shipped.  Should I start thinking about retiring
 "old # 19" that I bought 16 years ago?
 Talk to me.

 Dave Severance >>

I just got mine a couple of days ago, and everything is working great. There
is a small problem, but Inventronics is working to fix it. I haven't had it
long enough to play all the new games yet, but there are instructions on how
to use the different tremperaments, etc. If you are in the market for a new
SAT, I would recommend it. It is so small, I can't beleive it does all things
it does. It is only about 4" x 4" x 6", much smaller than a lap top computer.

Willem Blees  RPT
St. Louis