split bass bridge

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 09:16:19 EDT

<< Hi, I have read a number of posts recently on the wonders of CA glue.
 My questions are exactly what is it and where can one find it in
 Canada? I checked with a couple of hardware stores but they had
 no idea what it was. Thanks. John Pengelly. >>

The CA glue that most of technicains are using are found at Drybergh's. You
can call them at 1800-GLUEALL, and they'll be happy to take your order. They
sell a kit that comes with three bottles, each a different viscocity, a
"kicker" that activates the glue instantly, and a bottle of solvent, in case
you glue your fingers together.

Willem Blees