SAT III

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 10:56:15 -0700 (MST)

Hi David:

There are quite a number of additional features which have been added since
your #19 was made. The circuitry is better. Battery life is better. You can
use sequencing if you wish to tune your temperament in a certain aural
tuning order. You can convert any tuning to an historical type temperament
on the fly. You have much more memory for stored tunings. You can give
yourself or others a preliminary PTG aural tuning test. You have two basic
pitchraising overshoots available (25% and 34%). You can lift one FAC tuning
from one place in memory to another. You can vary the amount of the Double
Octave spread on the fly at any time to cater to your personal preference
for octave stretching. You can also shrink the stretch. The new Warm Start
feature allows you to put the machine to sleep and still maintain all your
settings. Auto-stepping either up or down or both ways is available.

These are just a few of the features which come to mind as I write.

There is nothing quite like having a dedicated machine to do the job you
want it to do. It wont let you down.

Jim Coleman, Sr.