SAT 111

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 15:57:56 -0300

Hi,
I considered the RCT.
But having owned an SOT, and SAT, and having seen the improvements, as
per Jim's tape. Which incidently, should be viewed before the purchase
of any other ETD.
I am now waiting for delivery of my SAT 111.
The RCT will never be able to compete with the compactness, and battery
life of the SAT. As I have stated before, you can't view the RCT
Powerbook from dead ahead on all pianos. If I have to twist to see, I
end up with sore muscles and kinks.
One other thing, can a powerbook take the accidental drop test? I know
the SAT can.
Regards,
John M. Ross