SAT RCT

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 16:23:19 -0400

Friends:

	I suspect this is another one of those situations where those who are
familiar with the SAT II will like the SAT III better than the RCT.
Conversely, those who become first familiar with the RCT will likely
always prefer it to the SAT.  It's because we become used to the way
things are, and that's what we expect.  That's what keeps me going to
the same supermarket even though others might be better; at least I can
find what I want!
	Having never owned either, I am still undecided about which way to go,
even having seen Jim Coleman Sr.'s video.  Chances are I would be
perfectly happy with either one.
	Also, I believe the new SAT is the III (three), not the 111 (one
hundred eleven).  Correct me if I'm wrong.

Clyde Hollinger