SAT RCT

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 18:04:16 -0300

Hi Clyde,
You are correct, we are always more at ease with the things we are familiar with.
Also correct on the III as opposed to 111, I just wasn,t thinking.
I still think the viewing angle is critical, to those of us who don't rotate as
easily, as we used to.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada.