Dampchaser Corner-cutter

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 18:11:42 -0300

Hi Bob,
Did you query the customer, on how old the unit actually was?  It could have been
sitting somewhere.
It would not make sense to install individual items, as the cost would probably be
close to the package price.
A question on Dampp-Chaser installation. Has anyone left the registering
thermometer/hygrometer unit in the piano, for say a week, as a method of
confirming that the location of the humidistat is correct?
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada