Dampchaser Corner-cutter

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 21:37:06 EDT

<<
 If I were in your place I would seriously consider inquiring who
 installed the components, give him/her a call and inquire.  You might be
 able to teach someone something, although they hopefully learned on
 their own by now.

Clyde:

I know who it is (thus the "tooner" reference): this is an old-timer who ought
to know better.  I'm not sure if a call would do  any good.
The reason I guessed at the Humidistat age as being 2-3 years is because it
has some new instruction decals pasted to the side.  These are still a quite-
shiney and bright  color just as Dampchaser has been putting on this part of
the system for the past 2 or 3 years.  I'll look for a serial number next time
I service this piano.

Bob Bergantino