Geez! Enough already (SAT-RCT-BSOAS)

Glenn rockymtn@sprynet.com
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 00:36:48 -0600

I knew that first comment the other day was going to start this war!  Both
machines have their advantages.  I own an SAT II and soon a III.  I went
that way because I did not want to buy a MAC laptop for a tidy 4 digit sum.
Now that the RCT is available for the PC platform I am a bit intrigued.
However, I still have no use for a laptop and would NOT be happy lugging one
around.  I carry enough crap already.

I think the RCT owners really envy that (size really DOES matter!) and I
think the SAT owners secretly envy the extra bells and the potential excuse
to carry your whole computer system with you.  I know I do.  That can come
in handy if Ms. Johnson wants to schedule next years tuning.  Why you can
even tack on your 5% fee increase and print it out for her!

This back and forth is getting too rough!  especially that "dollar chip"
comment.  If it wasn't for that $1.00 chip there would be no RCT either.

Glenn.

Oh and BSOAS stands for "Bull {Stuff} On A Stick."