Royal monikers -WAS Re: Kranich and Bach Plate Crack

Susan Kline skline@proaxis.com
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 13:03:18

At 02:35 PM 9/27/98 -0500, Conrad wrote:
>Susanlet'emeatcakeKline,
>

>>Okay, list, maybe someone can tell me: Have any of you come across any
>>piano with a name suggestive of royalty or named after a composer that was
>>fit for any musical endeavor at however elementary a level?
>
>Monarch console (secondary/tertiary? level Baldwin brand) comes immediately
>to mind.
>
>hoipaloiconrad

Dear Hoi,

Point taken. Elementary musical endeavors might be attempted on this
instrument, if a better one were not available. On the other hand, have you
seen a Monarch grand lately?

(You'd better keep the cake ... not good for me)

M.A.

Susan Kline
P.O. Box 1651
Philomath, OR 97370