Loaner pianos

kam544@earthlink.net kam544@earthlink.net
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 16:24:43 -0700

>...I am expecting a piano to arrive to my shop after the first of the year and
>this is what my customer is asking. I did not promise anything but I do I have
>a spinet that can be used for something like this but I have never considered
>this and would appreciate any feedback you can give.
>
>Thanx in advance.
>
>Dave Peake, RPT
>Portland, OR

Feedback, Dave:
Since you have a piano available, it would be an excellent opportunity to
work out an arrangement with this customer.  All you have to do is come up
with some kind of additional cost for making it happen, and there you go.
You can evaluate the outcome to determine if you want to ever do it again.

Keith McGavern
kam544@earthlink.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731