Thank you Susan And Thanks Gentlemen.

Joe & Penny Goss imatunr@primenet.com
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 07:19:39 -0600

Michael,
I am sorry that the brevity of my answer put you off.
I believe that the advice was the best ever given me. It took me 15 years
to heed it however and in the meantime this person was most likely in the
running for the award of "tuner from He double toothpicks" Then came the
PT100 and my tuning improved but not to my liking.
Joined the guild and bingo my skills really came into focus. Must hurry off
to teach the little kids by for now.
Join the Guild Goss