SAT/RCT and OOPs !

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:38:02 EDT

John, List;
 It has been very politely brought to my attention that I have never used, or
seen, TuneLab.  As a consequence I perhaps should not have said "nothing else
even comes close" when speaking of ETDs. There are users of TuneLab who post
to the list and my apologies to them for overlooking the program.
  Now that out of the way..........if the users of TuneLab will also post the
advantages of their thingee it will give more information for John, and
others, to decipher and use to make their decision for purchase.............
Jim Bryant (FL), PBGAV