RCT vs SAT III vs TuneLab

Robert Scott rscott@wwnet.net
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 13:28:41 -0400

Jim, and others who have not seen TuneLab,

  Unlike either the RCT or the SAT III, you don't need to make
a big commitment to try TuneLab.  It is available for free at my
web site:

   http://www.wwnet.net/~rscott

If you have any computer with sound capability and Windows 95/98, even
a desktop computer, you can try TuneLab.  If you don't like it, you
have only lost an evening of playing with your computer.  If you do
like it, you can continue to use it for free (provided you don't mind
seeing "Unregistered Evaluation Version" at the top of the screen).
Or you can pay $34 to register and get a password that results in
a less guilt-inducing display.

The current version is 2.2, which was released at the national
convention.  If any of you have registered an older version, you
can download the latest version and your registration is still good.

I must confess that TuneLab does not come with a lot of hand-holding.
The help files are complete, but also terse.  I am hoping that a
user group well develop where experienced users will share their
insights.

Robert Scott
Real-Time Specialties