new record

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 18:02:18 EDT

<< I guess one of them had to win, but I would have liked to see them tie
 for the new record. They are both class-acts in a world in which class-
 atcs--like top-quality pianos--are increasingly rare.

 Les Smith

I agree with you 100%. Although I am a Cardinal fan now, I used to be a Cub
fan. Not only that, but like you said, they are both class acts. It was good
to see Sammy's reaction the day Mark broke the record. Only those who are
comfortable with their own ability will do that.

I can't wait to se them do continue to do battle next year.  Did any one say
75?

Wim