SAT vs RCT reply (non technical)

John Woodrow John.Woodrow@aus.dupont.com
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:45:23 +1000

Date: Mon, 28 Sep 1998 06:38:36 -0500
From: "James Grebe" <pianoman@inlink.com>
Subject: Re: SAT vs RCT reply

Hi John,
In my post I was trying to say that whatever device you get you will be
able to do a great job of tuning.  The point is that you need to learn
whatever device you get to its' full potential and the road to that
potential is interesting.  You will not go wrong with the SAT or RCT.
James Grebe
<

James, David, Jim & Others,
Appreciate the points and good advise.  A piece of useless trivia for you.
There is a factor that makes this decision a tougher one than for most of
you guys and gals who live in the US.

Imagine if you had to pay $4500 for RCT and the cheapest possible new
laptop, or $2800 for a new SAT.  And by the way, you'll only get paid the
same as you do now.

Oh, if you wondering why pay so much, its called the US Exchange Rate.  For
those of us who live outside the US, the strong US dollar just makes the
decision that little bit harder, and puts more pressure to 'get it right'
if indeed a right answer exists.  James, I take you good point that no
'right' answer exists.

Regards,
John
Unashamedly looking for sympathy due to the impact of the Asian currency
crises on the Australian Paso. Anybody want to trade a flock of sheep for a
old SAT?