Repetition

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 22:07:13 -0400

"involute", not "invalute"

Well this was mine.  I did not take the time to look it up in the
dictionary and my spelling checker didn't know the difference.
(inviolate)

If we are talking about pet peeves, mine is the use of "there" and
"their" as if they are interchangeable.

I have been a poor speller from childhood and it is only the modern
technology that saves my bacon beacon (beer can). Ah well i sometimes
forget too much too.

I like being able to let my fingers do all the walking while my mind is
concentrating on the concept I wish to convey, not on the spelling of
convoy.

Have a wonderful week all you spellers and spillers alike.

        Notwen