Thank you Susan And Thanks Gentlemen.

Jazzizzzzz@AOL.COM Jazzizzzzz@AOL.COM
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 00:24:04 EDT

In a message dated 98-09-28 08:28:07 EDT, John Page writes:

<< Michael,
 The first thing you need to learn is to differentiate between
 criticism and humor. I never read any derogatory remarks.
 I took the 'spell checker' comment with a chuckle and
 appreciation for the sense of humor of its author.

 I can understand your reaction to some replies because
 levity caught you by surprise. No harm meant, don't take it that way.

  Michaels Reply: OK I see what you mean.
                          I was just new to the list and sometimes its very
hard to
                          capture what was meant behind the words .
                          Sorry . I'll try to loosen up now.
                           Thanks all for welcoming me .
                            friend online ,
                                      michael