Server has gone mad ...@

Rob Stuart-Vail rob_sv@email.msn.com
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 06:08:15 -0400

Hola Elian,

The subject should have been "repetition".
Rob
-----Original Message-----
    From: Elian Degen <degen@telcel.net.ve>
    To: pianotech@ptg.org <pianotech@ptg.org>
    Date: Tuesday, September 29, 1998 1:27 AM
    Subject: Re: Server has gone mad ...@
   =20
    Dear list
    =20
    Sorry about the repetitions, As I was sending out the mail for RE: =
Bass Tuning the connexion froze, and I just received a call from my =
e-mail provider, ( which is the same company that handles my cell phone =
account ) telling me to wait 20 minutes because mail was echoein out, so =
I imagine there must be 20+ mail of the same kind over there in my name=20
    =20
    Sorry for the inconvenience
    =20
    Elian Degen=20
    Piano Tuner and Technician
    Caracas, Venezuela  degen@telcel.net.ve
    Phone 58-2-748547/ 58-14-9222981 Fax 58-2-748547
             =20