Another TUNE-OFF, was Re: RCT - The Daily Worker's VTD

Phil Bondi tito@peganet.com
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 07:07:00 -0400

..sounds like fun, Wim..although this time, I would like to see a Tune-Off on
Spinets rather than Grands..just yesterday, I scrapped the SAT settings I got on a
Krakaur Spinet and did an Aural on it..yes, it's a fine POS!, but my aural
temperment sounded better than the FAC settings that I got from the SAT..just my
obesrvation, for what it's worth.