Another TUNE-OFF

Jim Coleman, Sr. pianotoo@imap2.asu.edu
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 08:35:48 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jim:

Your idea of using a Palm Pilot is pregnant with possibilities. I doubt that
it has a sound card at the present time, but it would certainly be within
the realm of possibilities for the future when you consider the size of
PCMCIA cards these days.

We also must not forget other prominent tuners such as the PT100-II which
although it is made primarily for Yamaha pianos, many are using for other
similar pianos. Its accuracy is to .2 cents (not bad if you can tune that
accurately, anyway most people can't). Then the TuneLab could also be a
good contender. How's that for generosity from a SAT dealer?

Jim Coleman, Sr