DUPLEX SCALE

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 14:45:20 +0000

Hi Bob,
     I will do it but must first create a way to play the notes in a
uniform manner.  I don't have a tuning stability testing tool but do
have good pianos to do the test on.  I will have to think about making a
harmless device to give consistent playing force so the results will be
useful.  Suggestions anyone?  I'm gone the rest of the week but will be
thinking.
-Mike Jorgensen