SAT 1 Question?

Arthur Sacco Jr. peep@mail.massed.net
Sat, 05 Sep 1998 23:19:49 -0400

	List:
	Recently I purchased a used SAT1. It was working great and I was starting to
	enjoy all that could be done with it. Lately when it's first turned on all
the lights
	remain  stationary(all of them) this is suppose to be in perfect
calibration, but
	previously when turned on several lights were stationary. When you press Tune
	same thing happens all the lights stay on. I've tried pressing cents up or
down
	light get bright or dim but can't get them to rotate. When you tune a note
all lights
	stay on,is it time for me to send it back for a check up or am I doing
something
	wrong? Thanks in advance.
	Arthur