Partial Hearing

RptBob1@AOL.COM RptBob1@AOL.COM
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 17:54:25 EST

In a message dated 4/1/99 12:31:54 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kenrpt@mail.cvn.net writes:

<< ustomers do look at me a little funny, but I
 just take the prop out of my mouth and explain that it's for the good of
 the piano. I was hoping to go into business manufacturing these, until I
 realized that each person is going to have to find their own best
 dimensions, their own 'sweet spot', if you will, to get the best effect. So
 don't let your eustachian tube just sit there, make it work for you! My
 tunings have never gone so smoothly or so quickly.
 Ken Jankura >>
Ken:  Does it matter as to the amount of gold fillings you have.  I read a
study that implied that silver fillings have more resonant infractive
accuity. Have you ever read about this phenomenon?

Bob Bergantino