"Stealth Piano Suppliers"

Daleboy@AOL.COM Daleboy@AOL.COM
Mon, 12 Apr 1999 13:43:08 EDT

Dear List,
	After sending out a number of private e-mail messages/phone calls to
locate a supplier of quality vintage pianos for rebuild, I have come to
re-discover the tight lipped-ness of my comrads in this particular area (the
more things change, the more they remain the same) So, I have had to resort
to an all points bulletin. If there is a someone out there who isn't fearful
of passing along info on a reliable supplier/wholesaler, please e-mail me
privately if it would be more comfortable for ya! Thanks in advance for your
time and help!!
Dale Whitehead, RPT
Franklin Piano Restorations