pianoDB 97

Greg Newell gnewell@EN.COM
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 14:44:00 -0400

Richard,

                I recently have been looking at it.  I had grandiose
notions of writing my own program with either File Maker Pro or Lotus
Approach  but I just can't seem to find the time to sit down and do it.
When my wife and I were looking in to it we noticed that neither Piano
Technicians Helper or PianoDB97 had an adequate invoice or money
tracking unit. We have been using PSM for years now and are wanting to
get away from DOS as everyone is but we need at bare minimum the
functionality that PSM has ( hopefully more). So far the only thing
we've seen that fits the bill is PTBiz. You can download a copy to try
for 15 days off of the Piano Page (www.ptg.org) .  Anyone out there know
how I can convert my PSM files top PTBiz files and save myself the $100
fee for them to do it?
                                            Greg Newell