Williams & Sons

Arlie D. Rauch adarpub@midrivers.com
Thu, 29 Apr 1999 21:00:51 +0100

To a great list:

Thanks for all the information you shared regarding the Williams & Sons
piano.  I have passed that on to the grateful customer.  The piano was in
an old building which was to be demolished, and the customer apparently got
it for the taking.  Actually the piano is in fairly good shape, but it had
been painted.  The customer is now refinishing it.  This is not his first
attempt at such a project and will likely turn out nice.  It will need some
other repairs, of course.

According to the information I received, the piano should have been made
about 1904 (serial #11101).  However, on several of the keys was stamped
something like "patent 1907".  So it must have been a bit later.

Arlie

Arlie D. Rauch
Glendive, MT

If you have nothing better to do, check out
http://members.tripod.com/~Turbooster/.  You'll be glad you did.