asking for information

silvia padrón atalaya5@teleline.es
Thu, 5 Aug 1999 11:14:12 +0200

Dear Sir,

I am Silvia Padr=F3n, a Spanish translator.
I am writing to you to ask you for som information.
I have to translate a book about pianos--their history, parts,
tuning...--from English to Spanish.=20
I would like to know if you could send me any information about anything
related to pianos (pianofortes), in Spanish if possible, with the =
specific
piano terminology. It would be very useful to me.
You can contact me by e-mail or post. This is my address:

Silvia Padr=F3n
Illa de Tambo, 102
Boa Vista - Poio
36005 Pontevedra