My legs are giving me a headache.

John R Fortiner pianoserv440@juno.com
Tue, 30 Nov 1999 23:03:08 -0700

Why not - cosmetic, logistic, or functional reasons???  Do you know how
to make a "one legged sawhorse"  It could solve the problem temporarily
while the original leg was either being repaired or replaced.  If you can
see the possibility of something like that working for you in this very
tight time frame let me know and I'll send an attachment to you with the
plans for the one that I made for knocking down grands.  ( It supports
the piano while the leg is removed and is VERY stabile.
John R. Fortiner
Billings, MT.