Challenge question: Where's the Squeek?

Roger C Hayden rchayden2@juno.com
Thu, 2 Dec 1999 20:16:02 -0800

Some wonderful answers, only one close one.

Next clue:

Action is out, right hand lifts tray, "Squeeeek"!!   I tried lifting
individual dampers. . . . silence !!

I tried lifting several dampers, two, three four at a time. .....silence
!!

Then I lifted several dampers near the center of the tray with the left
hand,  then lifted the tray with the right hand....  silence!!

Let the dampers drop back onto the tray and lift the tray . . . ..
"Squeeeek".

I could lift several dampers at nearly any part of the tray ....
silence.   Let them all be lifted by the tray.... squeeeeek...

That's your clue.

PS,   Ed is on the right track . .. . .

Roger H