[Fwd: PTG Member Survey Now "Up"]

Richard Brekne richardb@c2i.net
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 13:53:05 +0100

Hei Keith

Just a note on your RPT and where they have to live thingy... We already have
one RPT in this country. He lives in Oslo. I understand that there are several
such instances and have already been informed from the home office this is in
order. I have already taken all the preliminary tests so I suppose there is no
problem in this regard. We are non - chapter affiliated I believe... there is a
secretary or something like that who looks after the international RPTS..

Grin... I have always felt special...

Richard Brekne
I.C.P.T.G.  N.P.T.F.
Bergen, Norway