Soundboard backposts ??

Brian Lawson lawsonic@global.co.za
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 20:54:41 +0200

Hi, comming from a British piano training the same "professional" viewpoint
could be said of the American approach to tying bass strings - not a
criticism, an observation.
As I also want to get my RPT someday (following on Richard Brekne) and it's
something I'll have to learn.

Brian Lawson
IC PTG, MPT
Johannesburg, South Africa