Genck Ultimate toolcase

Marvin McDonald pianomarv@earthlink.net
Fri, 03 Dec 1999 20:46:40 -0800

Mark,
I have two Genke cases and wouldn't be without either one of them.  I
have the compact tool case that carries an unbelivable amount of tools.
I also just received my laptop tool case and its great.  I don't have
all the tools in it yet but I can vouch for the Genke cases.  They are
excellent.
---Marvin McDonald