Genck Ultimate toolcase

Tony Caught caute@accessnt.com.au
Sun, 5 Dec 1999 17:15:05 +0930

Hi Larry,

Due to age and major surgery I also am looking for the dream bag to carry
tools, computer and printer.

The Millenia carry-on bag seems to be the answer and the Freedom Bag as an
insert sounds absolutely great.

Now my problem is this.  Living in Darwin, a city of 100,000 people and with
the closest big city over 2,000 miles away I don't get to see these items in
the local store and don't get to the big city very often.

Where do you get these items from ? Is their any info on the WWW ?

As I said,  they sound great.

Tony Caught caute@accessnt.com.au

I think this is what you wrote.

> > Mark,
> >  Due to a bad ticker, I'm always on a quest for the most efficient way
> >  carry tools & supplies. My latest find is a "Millenia" carry-on
business &
> >  travel case. It has a place for a laptop, office supplies, toolbags,
> >  etceteras. It's dimensions are approx. 18"x13"x8" vs. Genk's
> 15"x10.5"x4.5."
> >
> >  It has built-in
> >  wheels and a handle so it rolls along effortlessly!  Even better yet,
> inside
> >
> >  I put a Freedom Bag (ala QVC), which holds 3 toolbags worth of stuff,
> >  including my SAT and accessories...an amazing bag in itself. The
Millenia