Genck Ultimate tool case

Marvin McDonald pianomarv@earthlink.net
Sun, 05 Dec 1999 04:26:17 -0800

Hello Mark,
I purchased both cases from Schaff Piano Supply.  The laptop tool case
is $249.00 and the other case I have is the Professional Case.  I
believe the Professional Case is about the same price.  The Ultimate
tool case had not been developed yet when I purchase my first Genck
case.  They are expensive cases but well worth the money.

Wishing you and your family the very best of the holidays.

----Marvin McDonald