ER musician's filters

Sun, 5 Dec 1999 10:01:32 -0500

Hi Marcel -

This is not a direct response to your dilemma, but a possible alternative
- and certainly MUCH CHEAPER!

Call Industrial Safety @ 1-800-537-9721 and request a catalog.  A
extremely wide assortment of ear plugs can be purchased at incredibly low
prices.  However, the lowest db rating I saw in there was 17db.  Too
high?

Mark Potter
bases-loaded@juno.com