Time to level pins, dress coils...?

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Mon, 06 Dec 1999 21:22:55 -0600

Hi Diane,
              Pulling the coils up with a string hook is the way to go,
then tighten the coils by tapping them down with a Jim Bryant coil
leveller.  About 1 1/2hrs work.
Maybe Jim can jump in and tell you what issue his tool was shown in the T &
T section of the Journal.
You can tap the coils down to expose about 1/2 of the open side of the
becket hole.
Hope this helps'
Roger