Genck Ultimate toolcase- SUMMARY

LTpianoman@AOL.COM LTpianoman@AOL.COM
Wed, 8 Dec 1999 03:22:38 EST

Joseph, Tony, Matthew & Mark (are you guys apostolic???)

My apologies for the mix-ups regarding your posts. Please disregard the last
incomplete post. (I'm trying to free up my phone line for the rest of the
family so I'm typing and thinking at the speed of light and making stupid
mistakes!!!)

Here is all the info I have on the Millenia case and the Freedom Bag.

1) Millenia computer travel case: Purchased from Sam's Club, model # 63906,
$49. There are also removable pouches and cases that are very useful and
versatile. Staples also carries a similar case (#SKU 384273, $49)

2) Freedom Bag, purchased from QVC  (a TV Shopping Network).
Phone: 1-800-345-1515   Item # H63922  Basic model (mine) is $33.
There are other models of the Freedom Bag that may interest you. You can
obtain a catalog from the manufacturing company which is:   ISA,
1-800-442-8677

Millenia case replaces 2 bags or cases. Plus the duffle bag that I piggy-back
with the Millenia. RESULTS: One hand pulls 6 cases of tools & supplies !!!
Pretty efficient...and easy too!

TONY CAUGHT...QVC has a web site (www.qvc.com) -but you can call them just as
well. As for the Millenia case at Sam's Club, if you are too far from one,
you can e-mail me privately and we can make arrangements.
(LTpianoman@aol.com).

Hope all this helps.
Larry Trischetta, Pocono NE Chapter

PROMOTE PIANO 300  AND KEYS TO HIGHER LEARNING WITH YOUR CLIENTS