Practice Keyboards

Mark Bolsius markbolsius@optusnet.com.au
Sun, 12 Dec 1999 10:31:33 +1100

Hi Arlan,

You wrote:
> I have a client who wants a practice keyboard. Schaff does not stock them
> anymore. Anyone know who does?

Renner have two in their catalogue... #796 and #797

796 - 4 octave, with a touchweight that can be set 5 times (their words, I
don't know if that means that it has five settings or only 5 goes and you
out!) it weighs 5.6 kilograms

797 - 5 octave, with factory set touchweight of 60, 80 or 100 gms! Specifiy
on order. Weight 14.5 kilograms.

I just checked the price list and #796 doesn't appear, so I presume it is no
longer available...the price may knock you over though...call Lloyd Meyer
and see...no doubt it is beautifully made though! As with most things Renner
do.

Enjoy the season...all the best to you and your family
Cheers
Mark Bolsius
Bolsius Piano Services
Canberra Australia