Non-regulatable dampers

Arlie D. Rauch adarpub@midrivers.com
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 11:11:44 -0700

Thanks to all who contributed to my question about the bass dampers
in the Wurlitzer console.  I don't know if I'll have opportunity to
revisit the problem.  The piano is 100 miles from here and had just
recently been purchased through a store.  The store is looking into
it now.  But if I do have the chance, I will do so eagerly.  And, who
knows, maybe I'll run into the same problem again in my lifetime
somewhere else.

Arlie
Arlie D. Rauch
Glendive, MT

If you have nothing better to do, check out
http://members.tripod.com/~Turbooster/.  You'll be glad you did.