Choice

Robert Goodale rrg@nevada.edu
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 00:23:10 -0600

I think the important question here is what will the piano going to be used for?  Will it be regularly played for
entertainment or are they shopping for furniture?  Has a pianist been contracted to play it?  I might suggest that you
get pianists involved in this decision.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV