Perfect Pitch...half step low

Matthew Todd mtodd@pianotech88.com
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 06:32:00 -0800

There is the remarkable story about Brahms.  He discovered his piano a half step
flat, just minutes before he was to play on that piano in a concert with an
orchestra!  So he actually transposed his piano part from memory during the
performance up a half step to C sharp while the orchestra played in C.

Matthew

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: mtodd.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard