Dishonest Dealers

ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM ETomlinCF3@AOL.COM
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 16:03:23 EST

I don't like these discussions that well because we concentrate on a few bad
dealers and gossip about an industry that, for the most part consists of
honest, hardworking family men and women that are trying to earn a living
doing what they love.  I live in Portland Oregon and we have about twelve to
fifteen dealers of which one or two tend to stretch the truth and act other
than honest.  I still say that we are in one of the best industries out
there.  I am proud to be in the "piano" biz.  The few dealers like the one
described below will eventually meet their judge and I pity the one on that
day.

Ed Tomlinson